To assist with construction activities as needed.
- Checks daily construction schedule to keep apprised of material needs on the job and delivers materials to site in advance of the particular construction phase.
- Cleans up job sites and fills scrap truck by hand, using carts, wheelbarrows and barrels.
- Unloads materials, checks accuracy of delivery ticket and signs receipt for materials.
- Sets aside materials that do not meet company specifications and returns them to materials area for return to supplier.
- Conducts month-end inventory of materials in storage area and reports to supervisor.
- Performs various tasks in support of trade labor.
- May assist in team assignments requiring utilization of many crafts on the site.
- Job involves lifting and carrying up to 80 pounds (drywall material and scrap), pushing and pulling 50-pound scrap carts and walking about six hours per day.
- Job involves climbing stairs while carrying materials weighing between 40 and 60 pounds when the job cannot be stocked in any other way. May involve carrying materials up as many as three floors.
- Basic arithmetic ability needed to count and take inventory.
- Trained to operate construction forklift.
Enter your resume in the form below: