HVAC Mechanic – IRAQ/AFGHANISTAN
To operate, maintain, and repair heating, ventilating, and air conditioning equipment necessary for the building’s operation.
- Report one hour before start of regular shift to start up and check operation of all HVAC equipment.
- Operate central control room.
- Maintain and perform preventive maintenance on controls and related equipment; adjust and calibrate equipment when necessary.
- Respond to complaints regarding HVAC equipment and adjust or repair where necessary.
- Perform all repairs on pumps, compressors, and centrifugal equipment.
- Perform tests on water systems tied in with HVAC.
- Greet town building inspectors or insurance and loss control inspectors and provide tour of equipment and facilities.
- Perform minor electrical and pipefitting repairs to HVAC systems.
- May be required to return to work when major problems with HVAC equipment are encountered on off-shifts or weekends.
- Completion of technical vocational school.
- Completion of in-plant training course for building maintainer, as approved by the plant training committee.
- Ability to work in noisy and hot environments and to work with water. Safety protective equipment provided.
Enter your resume in the form below: