RELYANT holds several Department of Defense contracts to provide information services for Psychological Operations throughout the Middle East, disseminating client information through various types of media outlets such as Radio Information Area Broadcasting (RIAB), commercial billboard construction, human intelligence collection, media monitoring, and printing services.
RELYANT and its teaming partners provide information services in some of the world’s most hostile environments. Our experienced high security personnel have the ability to operate around the world, delivering critical mission information services support no matter when or where.
IT Communications Services
RELYANT’s experienced IT team provides large-scale IT network/system installation, design, operation and maintenance. We have an exceptionally comprehensive background in IT equipment installation and project management in third world nations for both the US and foreign governments.
An Array of Services
In addition to NOC/TOC design/installation/operation, the RELYANT team has the experience and capability to provide the following services:
- Telecommunications Logistics Support and Maintenance
- Telecommunications Network Administration
- Server and User Administration
- Voice Communications
- Information Assurance/COMSEC
- Telecommunications Engineering Support/Consultation
- Wireless Network at Iraqi Military Bases
- IT/HVAC/Power Equipment
- Information Technology Training
- Property Control Technical Training
- Systems Expansion/Technology Refresh
- Website, Portal & Interactive Community
Our professional team listens to our clients’ needs and then utilizes the best new technologies to build significantly tailored solutions to meet their requirements, helping them to secure a technological edge in an ever-changing global IT industry. We rely on the success of our solutions as a measure of our own success.